Tuesday, July 19, 2005

flatulent dog

Boots the farting dog. Gotta love him.

PetSmart was closed Sunday so I couldn't get his Science Diet.

I got a small bag of Kibbles n Bits at Walmart. He scarfed down two and a half bowls. His Science Diet does not excite him this way. He usually eats it with a pained look as if to say, "You guys aren't eating this crap, so why should I?"

I told my husband how much he loved the food and he said to continue to get it for him. I told him that Boston Terriers are very diet senstive. I told him that Boots would get much gassier. He didn't think it was possible. He was wrong.

Last night I was watching TV - Hell's Kitchen. Boots walked in, laid down, and cut the cheese. AARGH! It smelled like I was in Hell's Bathroom!

Of course it wasn't as bad as the time we gave him leftover Chinese food...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home