And So I Was Tagged Too
1. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
I want to be the class clown but on a larger scale.
2. Are you a spiritual person?
Okay first I have to go to wikipedia to look up "spiritual." Hang on...Whistle some Jeopardy music while you wait.
Nope, I guess not.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?
Russell Johnson, a fishing net and a sleeping bag
4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
I had the lead in a school play once, something that the popular kids usually only got to do. It was great. The first time I got drunk was a close second.
5. Are these your first (tagging) memes?
Here are the rules according to whomever likes to make up rules: • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about him/herself. • People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. Next time we have a barbeque, I want to make tofu-kebabs, really. Quit retching, damn you!
2. I drive a 1998 Ford Probe with 140,000 miles on it and no air conditioning.
3. My son's carseat is worth more than the car.
4. I try at least one new recipe a week.
5. Every time I clean my bathroom and have to wipe up all the baby powder, I fantasize about murdering my husband.
6. I lost my car keys yesterday.
7. I found them in my bra.
8. I always feel like I'm one step behind everyone else.
Whoever wants to do this.