Sunday, May 27, 2007

Trying the Meme Thing

Everybody seems to be doing the seven facts meme. I don't want to be left out. In an attempt to make myself less boring, I will try to make all seven facts be about the number seven.

1. My very favorite number is seven. When I was in the second grade, our reading book was called "Seven Is Magic." Since then, it has been my favorite number.

2. My oldest child was born in the seventh month of the year. She weighed seven pounds, thirteen ounces.

3. My first and last (maiden) name both have seven letters.

4. In grade school, one of the children who tortured me was named Seven Star. She had long curly hair she was very vain about. I pray she still has long curly hair ON HER CHIN.

5. The drive-thru car wash in town costs seven dollars. Two days ago I went to the do it your own damn self car wash and spent three-fifty, exactly half of seven. That was with a vacuum too.

6. I keep gaining and losing the same seven pounds.

7. My boobs hang about seven inches below where I think they should.

Maybe number seven was a bit TMI. Oh well.

14 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

Re no. 4...I wouldn't be surprised if she has it straightened now ;) Seems to be the trend.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Who's a clever tart then! Very funny! Seven is my favourite number too, just wish I only had 7 kids.... ah well, 8 is kinda ok too.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

My favorite number is 28 (4x7). You crack me up.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Haa,have you actually measured them then??
I'm VERY afraid to do mine heh.

I hope Seven Star also has a big lump on her back that makes her look like a hunchback..oh and I hope it ooozes goo that smells.
Overkill?
hee hee

12:31 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

8. Seven is the nickname of the guy who designs swell templates for me and others.

Good job, Carolyn.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As adults, Seven Star's family were mostly overweight if that helps. Also, the women are very darkhaired and have mustaches.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

I think every mom is hanging at least 7 inches too low. That is what a push up bra is for. LOL. Great list. Seven Star? She was bound to be bitchy with that name.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Bearette - As long as it's on her chin.

Chris H - Phew. My three are more than enough and one is gone!

SL - Cool, another seven fact.

Ms. L - I'm afraid to measure them. And I want you in my corner when someone picks on me.

Old Hoss - I like that seven fact, thanks.

Anonymous - A mustache works.

GM - I don't think they make push-ups in a D-cup, bastards!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hahahahahahaha!
You still crack me up!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Amazingly enough...Victoria's Secret does. I was amazed! And my boobs are higher than ever. LOL

5:29 PM  
Blogger Undomestic said...

So funny, as usual!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Paula - I'm glad you enjoyed.

GM - I need to get to the mall.

Undomestic - Thanks.

7:27 PM  
Blogger livesbythewoods said...

For push up, squash down, display and make everything look fab bras, check out bravissimo.com or .co.uk

They make lovely bras for ladies who are blessed with huge norks. Like me. Hurrah!

9:40 AM  
Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

heeeheeeeeeeeeee. I can relate to numbers 6 & 7!!!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home