Things That Make You Go GRRRRRR
2. The good parking spots are always on the opposite side from where you are looking.
3. You find a good spot, pull up to it, and realize it is a spot with a little car in it that pulled all the way forward. (mirage spot)
4. You find another good spot, pull up to it, and there are grocery carts in the front of it.
5. You put on a shirt you have worn less than seven times and it is stained. Perhaps this is a lesser know super power, the ability to stain all my clothing. Somebody think up a good superhero name for me.
6. Just when you are getting ready to take the last child in the house to pre-school and get your precious alone time, the school nurse calls. You have to pick up your middle child.
7. How much better middle child miraculously feels when you tell her you are hauling her to the book store BECAUSE YOU HAD BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING ALL DAY!
8. Listening to middle child nag you while you try to find a book until you give up.
9. The lady in the Mercedes who ACCELERATES when your child is in the crosswalk with you. (Does Black Sharpie wash off Mercedes? I hope not.)
10. Realizing you must be PMS'ing because you are a total crab.
11. What makes you go grrrrr?