Saturday, March 11, 2006

Snow Daze

We got snow - honest to goodness snow!

Last night, around ten o' clock, it snowed. It was a very light dusting on the ground. The girls and I went outside around ten-thirty and made a small snowman. I put him on the porch in case it rained. He is steadily melting as the day goes on.

There was no snow left this morning, except on cars and roofs. SJ is enjoying the "noman" on the porch.

Some idiot drove down the street last night very quickly and then discovered his truck wasn't stopping when he hit the brakes. Duh!

When we put the dogs outside to go to the bathroom, their facial expressions said, "You're kidding, right?"
********************
"A" wanted to help cook dinner last night. I was putting frozen corn on the cob in a pot and she wanted to help.

"It's really cold," I said.

"Well I know that, Mom, since it's been in the freezer."

That must be the six-year old's equivalent of saying, "No shit, Sherlock."
********************
SJ was on the playground at pre-school this week when he pooped. He then pulled off his diaper in the middle of the playground in front of God and everybody.

He makes his Mama so proud.
********************
I need to write down a menu today for the whole week. Then I can make one monstrous trip to the store tomorrow (minus kids) instead of stopping in the store every day.
********************
I am going to do my favorite thing and go read everybody else's blogs.

2 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

I can't find that damn chicken recipe I promised you (or the lemon muffin recipe I promised Jess). I am so freaking disorganized!

8:47 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

I miss the snow!!!
****************

Miss C had the wonderful habit of putting her hands in her poop filled diaper..very classy...

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home