Saturday, March 25, 2006

Part 4

I still had my Hyundai in 1995 when I married my husband.

He had this.



When we moved to San Jose, he started driving the Hyundai to work and I got the Fiat. It had an ugly paint job but it was extremely fun to drive.

The top popped off and stored in the front.

It wasn't fast but it was very maneuverable. It saved my ass more than once from lame drivers as I could quickly switch lanes in it.

My husband wanted to sell it, but I wouldn't let him. We still have it and another X19. Neither is running. They are project cars.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joke said...

The guy who takes care of my Alfa has taken to finding 3.0 liter engines from Alfa 164s and dropping them into X19s. It makes the car, STUPIDLY, RIDICULOUSLY fast. Like, leave-Ferraris-in-your-dust fast.

And the handling is just as good as ever.

I love X19s.

-J.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

My husband wants to put the engine from his Probe in his X19.

Must be a guy thing. (not that I would mind driving it that way.)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home