Thursday, March 23, 2006

Windows



Blackbird's show and tell for this week is windows.

So here is one of mine. I showed it from the inside and outside.

I thought about washing it first, but know I've already told everybody that I have a kid who washes the window with his hand and spit.

So the bottom half of my window has been custom decorated by SJ.

These windows were installed late last year. We replaced the old ones with these double-paned ones. It made a huge difference in how cold the family room always felt in the morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Thick windows are always better than thin windows. Even for smudging.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carolyn,
stacy is calling me to get your cell number as something is wrong with your phone. Don't know why she did not call your mom. Needless to say I did not ans. phone but you might check the phone to see if it is in fact out of order. Dan tried your cell, it says it is not a working number.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Those are GORGEOUS!!
very impressive:)
Hee,my windows have kid spit AND dog snot on them;p

1:16 PM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

I love the trees viewed through your windows!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home