Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Counting Chickens

How long ago was it I said I would get two and a half hours a day to myself?

Well, my youngest girl started back to school Monday, but my oldest was off. She, of course, wanted a ride somewhere.

My oldest went back to school Tuesday, but my youngest girl has been sick for two days. I can't go to the gym, or go buy Easter molds to make gfcf candy, or go buy some badly needed bookshelves or even just walk around the block.

This is what I get for counting my chickens before they hatch. In fact, we can't even have chickens where we live. Loud barking dogs, leaf blowers and chain saws at six in the morning are all fine. But absolutely no livestock is allowed.

But I digress....
********************
I have stopped buying vanilla almond milk. I have a few boxes left, but they are remaining un-opened in the cupboards. The reason is that SJ doesn't drink vanilla almond milk.

You can probably guess who has been drinking it.

The reason my oldest daughter wanted a ride Monday was so I could buy her some lunch. She said there was nothing to eat in the fridge.

You couldn't prove it by my ass.
********************
We have company coming around the 17th of April. They have never seen our house and, if I have my way, they won't see it the way it usually is.

So I have been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning.

A's bedroom is what I have been working on the last few days.

The toys are now put up to the best of my abilities.

My daughter's room, when clean, still resembles Neverland Ranch. That's just wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

Um, yes, it IS wrong, on many levels.

And I will bet you are WAY too hard on yourself. Says the pot to the kettle.

5:49 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

Would you like me to buy a no-nose Michael doll for her?

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think cleaning that room would have been the last one on my list, you don't serioulsy think it will stay clean for 2 more weeks do you????????? AYE YOU SO CRAZY

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home