Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And So I Was Tagged Too

Joke tagged me and I'm meme girl this week.

1. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
I want to be the class clown but on a larger scale.

2. Are you a spiritual person?
Okay first I have to go to wikipedia to look up "spiritual." Hang on...Whistle some Jeopardy music while you wait.

Nope, I guess not.

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you want to have with you?
Russell Johnson, a fishing net and a sleeping bag

4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
I had the lead in a school play once, something that the popular kids usually only got to do. It was great. The first time I got drunk was a close second.

5. Are these your first (tagging) memes?
Noooooooo.

Here are the rules according to whomever likes to make up rules: • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about him/herself. • People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. Next time we have a barbeque, I want to make tofu-kebabs, really. Quit retching, damn you!

2. I drive a 1998 Ford Probe with 140,000 miles on it and no air conditioning.

3. My son's carseat is worth more than the car.

4. I try at least one new recipe a week.

5. Every time I clean my bathroom and have to wipe up all the baby powder, I fantasize about murdering my husband.

6. I lost my car keys yesterday.

7. I found them in my bra.

8. I always feel like I'm one step behind everyone else.

I tag:

Whoever wants to do this.

16 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

A new one every week?!

Lately I'm lucky if I cook once a week!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

I like to experiment. But if we could have take-out, I would probably order at least once a week.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hee hee I lose things in my bra
too:)
I'm impressed that you try out new recipes so often.
I go through phases where every dish is new back to weeks where everything is tried and true or boring and simple.
I'm thinking your way is better.

12:17 PM  
Blogger livesbythewoods said...

I was dead proud when I got tagged, only realising others saw it as something shameful after I'd posted about how proud I was.

I have no blog credibility now.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

The recipe thing is impressive.

1:28 PM  
Blogger L said...

If you try a new recipe once a week then you are one step ahead of everybody else.

I always have baby powder all over the bathroom.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Ms. L - My way isn't always better. I don't always have a hit on my hands.

Livesbythewoods - I think getting tagged is cool.

Bearette - I stopped trying expensive recipes with exotic spices though. Then I had to figure out how to use up the spices.

Lori - Do you fluff it or does your significant other?

8:53 AM  
Blogger L said...

I am the guilty party.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Lori - Shame on you. :P

2:03 PM  
Blogger Chris H said...

You are a dag! I have lost the carkeys in me bra too! ha ha ha

2:16 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Nothing brings about a girl's fantasies about her husband like scrubbing the toilet. Ha ha! I wish I was creative enough to try something new every week. I get in a cooking rut.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

one new recipe A WEEK? Wow. Um, I haven't tried a new recipe in years. Rut? Oh, I'm in one. It's called frozen dinners R Us. But I make a mean bread quiche. (I think it's called strata.)

Do you use cookbooks or magazines or the Internet for your recipes?

Have never lost keys in my bra--my keychain is huge, so it would be pretty hard to lose it, which is part of the point.

I refuse to do this meme because of that first question. And I hate the question "are you spiritual?" (Cuz, I think as humans, we all have some sense of mortality which transcends...)

GAH--it's a regular blog rant, right in your comments!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Chris H. - I think it has something to do with being used to the kids tugging on them so we lose all sensation there in self defense.

GM - You have a great recipe blog so you seem pretty creative to me.

SL - I usually troll the internet, but sometimes I cull from my way too vast cookbook collection. And you could refuse to answer the first question. Just plead the fifth. :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

Car keys in your bra? Hope you were not wearing the bra when you found your keys....

1:47 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Pendullum - Oh but I was.

9:31 PM  
Blogger L said...

In your honor I cleaned up all of the baby powder out of the bathroom.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home