Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hooray for First Grade!




Today was the very first day of first grade for A. I took a pic, of course. She wasn't super dressed up, but she is a tomboy. I feel if I have fed her breakfast and she and her clothes are clean, we're doing okay.

Today I am going to clean her room. I am posting two pictures of how she "cleans" her room. She shoves everything in the closet or under the bed. That's right. The particulary aggravating part is that my husband built two sets of shelves for her to put her stuff on. If you look to the left in the pictures, you see the mostly empty shelves.

That's okay. I'll just keep throwing her stuff away. Unfortunately, the grandmothers replace it at Christmas. Ugh.

A. will be gone from 8 to 2. Hooray!

4 Comments:

Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

Not too much comment on these closet pictures except to my daughter: what goes around comes around.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Boy - you must have been one rotten teenager then.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...maybe I'll never have kids... Did the closet get the flu?
Haha, just kidding.
I bet she'll never miss anything you throw out...except for that one thing...ha, again, kidding.
I've had a long day, and I'm a sarcastic person...I should go now.

TechieNblack

9:22 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

It does kinda look like the closet vomited, doesn't it?

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home