Friday, July 29, 2005

Hooray it's Friday

So I just noticed in the second pic of J, that it looks like horns are growing out of her head. Hee hee

I had a shower all by myself this morning. It was great. I got to be in charge of the hose. (That came out wrong.)

Had a lot of dreams last night and that got me thinking about some of my more common ones. Maybe some of you have dreams like this.

In one dream I am waiting in line to use the public restroom and I have to pee REALLY bad. I finally get to a stall and the toilet is clogged. I get to a different stall and the toilet is broken and so on and so forth. When I wake from these dreams I do have to pee so bad my eyeballs are floating. Thankfully I have never found a usable toilet in these dreams, because then who knows...?

Then there is the dream where I am in high school again. (Ugh.) Of course I am my current age - go figure. I can't remember what time my classes are or where they are. Where's my locker? What is the combination if I find it? The bell has rang. I'm tardy. Where the hell are my classes?

Another frantic dream is the one where I'm trying to call someone on the phone. No matter how carefully and slowly I dial, I keep getting the number wrong. AAGH!

Dream four is where my husband and I are about to get intimate and the kids interrupt. I am not lying. Every time I dream that we are going to do something, we get interrupted in the dream. It's just like real life! Did I mention that my husband is a very angry man?

Done with dreams. Have you ever been walking in the store and seen a fat person out of the corner of your eye? Then you realize that what you saw was a mirror? I've done this. This is when you cannot lie to yourself about how fat you really are. The manufacturers are not making clothes smaller - it's really you!

I read in the paper that some car manufacturers are making cars for the larger individuals in the U.S. Honda Civics are two inches wider here. There's more room between the seat and steering wheel in some cars. They don't advertise this, because who wants to buy the car marketed as the "fat person's" vehicle? Apparently, overweight individuals have more chances of getting hurt in a car crash. They have more mass - which translates into flying farther forward - which means belt is more likely to cut into internal organs. I always that all that fat would cushion me. Who'd a thunk?

So maybe you read in my last post about my daughter's curly hair the she lets air dry. I have curly hair and I can let it air dry too. Then I put on my red and yellow striped suit and go hawk hamburgers - because that is what mine looks like when it air dries! There is truly no justice in this world.

SJ was up past ten last night. He would not go to sleep. This is pretty usual for him, but I sure am tired. He still doesn't talk a lot, but he can hum the tune to anything. I can tell he's smart but he won't talk. If he wants a drink, he brings a cup to me. Ask him to say "drink" and it is tantrum city. He can say it by the way. It comes out "deek." Anybody else have a late talker? I guess it's not the end of the world, but both my girls were so articulate so early that this baffles me. Husband says he is just stubborn. Guess he gets it from Dad.

Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

I've had that phone dream. What's up with that?

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home