Thursday, July 28, 2005

I've been tagged

Three names I go by:
1. Mom
2. Honey
3. Kitty (not by choice)

Three screen names I've had:
1. nozeemom
2. crazedmom0f3
3. carolynsb3

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. my eyes
2.
3.

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. my belly
2. my legs
3. my breasts

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Irish
2. English
3. Alcoholic

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. boa-constrictor bra
2. green shorts
3. red top (didn't go out in public like this.)

Three favorite bands/musical artists :
1. Sublime
2. Cake
3. Green Day

Three favorite songs:
1. "The Roof Is On Fire" - Cake
2. "Lifetime" - Better Than Ezra
3. "Sex Machine" - James Brown

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Honesty (Just not blunt)
2. Dependability
3. Entertainment

Two truths and a lie:
1. I am tall
2. I speak Spanish.
3. I get along great with my MIL.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Tallness
2. Broad shoulders
3. Big hands

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Baking
2. Reading
3. Bargain shopping

Three things I want to do badly right now :
1. Eat a lobster drenched in butter
2. Turn the clock back to retrieve the two hours I've wasted
3. Go cycling at the gym (Can someone drive me there please?)

Three things that scare me:
1. Losing a child
2. Other drivers
3. Looking any older than I already do

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Blog visiting
3. Toothpaste

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. Librarian
2. School Secretary
3. Graphic Artist

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. New Orleans
2. Florida Keys
3. England

Three kids' names you like:
1. Delainey
2. Lissette
3. Cameron

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Get a degree
2. Travel the U.S.
3. Make sure my kids turn out okay

Three ways I am sterotypically a boy:
1. I have a hairy chest (Okay kidding)
2. I'm not very good at housework
3. I rarely dress up

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I do most of the housecleaning (just not well)
2. I take care of everyone else's needs first
3. I keep my hair long

Three celeb crushes :
1. John Cusack
2. Drawing a blank - Most of these men are just don't do it for me.
3.

Three people I am tagging:
1. Mad Rabbit
2. My Mom
3. Techie In the Black (techieintheblack.blogspot.com)

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww, you suck....
lol
Kidding...

BackNblack...
No...that's AC DC...

TechieNBlack...
There we go...

11:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yea, what about Vin?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's okay, I didn't want to be in a butt-less club anyway. Lol.
It's probably pretty lamea$$..lol Kidding.

You said your daughter likes theatre, it's she an actress or a techie?

TeChIeNbLaCk

3:02 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

She wants to be an actress. She has only been in one production so far since I made her wait until high school. (Mean old Mom)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So mean! Sheesh...
Nah...not really...it takes a certain level of maturity for sure.
However, after doing both middle and high school drama, I have decided to not be involved in my college drama dept. I find that community theatre allows me A LOT more room to move. I can pick and choose what I am involved in and since I'm a techie I can usually pick who I work with...which ties in with what I am involved with...
Plus, I get to work with a variety of people, not just the same director and actors.
I'm not saying middle/high school theatre is bad.
I just prefer community...plus you never grow out of community theatre, when you leave a school you typically have to leave theatre, (and sports and such) behind.

TeChIeNbLaCk

4:45 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

The community theatres around here aren't super close, but that is what she wants to do. One she wanted to do required work hours from me and I don't have a sitter. That really put me on the poo list. LOL

7:47 PM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

Vin Diesel is really, really, really hot! What does tagging mean?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Community theatre here is good..we have...2 or 3 in town and several in surrounding towns.

WorkingGirl- Tagging... like, the game tag. Tag, your it. But it could be tagging like...I go to the store and buy spray paint and grafitti a wall behind the supermarket...

Did you really not know that? Or am I just being gullible?
Someone once said they could cure it for me, all I have to do was send $1,000 to .....

ThEgUlLiBlEtEcHiE

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home