Sunday, July 17, 2005

My toddler is making me crazy

Woo-hoo, my first blog ever. Blogging is now so common that it is probably on its way out. That's okay - I always miss the boat and have a great time despite it.

My holy terror two year old is making me crazy this week. He has a room full of toys - none of which he plays with. He would rather destroy my house along with my sanity. He is incredibly tall with very long arms. No surface is safe from Mr. Octopus.

There are gates at each side of the kitchen. He either climbs over them or uses them to stand on and climb onto the counter. He then proceeds to pull everything he can reach down and onto the floor.

Got anything metal? He'll stick it in outlets.

He loves to pull off his diaper, I think for the pleasure of getting the dog to sniff his butt. Eew.

He pulled over the BBQ grill today and got ashes all over the place. He tasted them too.

He spilled the dogs water. He colored on my walls. He reconfigured my desktop. (Wish I were kidding - I'm not!) He had one big tantrum. (not as big as yesterday's) He threw the clean socks on the floor.

He was good in Walmart though. I got everything on my list without a meltdown!

He is lucky that he has a really sweet personality and a cute smile.

I have two other children also. They are both girls so I was unprepared for this. I wanted a boy really bad and I got one. Boy oh boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home