Thursday, July 28, 2005

Princess J Gets a New Do



Princess J's birthday is Saturday so her gift was some highlights and lowlights. I really couldn't see the haircolor difference, but her hair style looked very nice after she left the salon.

She has naturally curly hair that she lets drip dry. It falls in beautiful spiral curls down her back. Of course, she is dying for straight hair, and that is what she got for the day.

Maybe instead of the invisible color we should have gotten it straightened.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww she's looks pretty.

I hate taking medicine...I could sit with a terrible headache for hours and never take anything...I think that really irritates my mom... But, I have just never been big on taking meds...which makes it sound like I'm not sick or hurting...but I usually am...lol...

Good advice though...I had rice mixed with chicken noodle soup yesterday...my dog enjoyed the rest of it...

I still don't know if I have the flu or whatever or not...for now **knock on wood** my body is doing a good job of fighting it off... Which it good for me...I have to work today, tomarrow and sunday, AND I have the play today and tomarrow....a total of 20 hours...not including the play... Augh...

TheUnSiCkTeChIe

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home