Sunday, July 24, 2005

Things I Will Never Understand

My toddler's inability to sit in any grocery cart.

Why everybody in the store goes to checkout at once.

Why the checker in the EXPRESS lane moves so much slower than the other checkers.

Why people don't start writing out their checks unti they have the total.

Why Costco doesn't have an express lane. Doesn't anybody besides me run in for just two or three things?

Why some people think it is acceptable to leave their trash in the carts.

Why canned soup is so expensive when I can make a whole pot for less than double the price.

Ditto for any frozen potato product.

Off the grocery store topic now - other things I don't understand.

My husband talking about his job. "So I wrote a program in Linux that set the parameters for the flux capacitor so it will communicate with the surge groups main frame and download the doohickey." Huh?

Why my dog eats his own poop.

Why my toddler likes to French kiss my dog.

Why my kids will torture each other but won't allow other kids to pick on their siblings.

Why people tailgate me when there is no way I can move over or go faster. (due to thick traffic)

Why there are no Dunkin' Donuts on the West Coast. Krispy Kreme can't hold a candle to Dunkin' Donuts.

Why if people see you waiting for their parking space, they move slower. Yes, it has been scientifically proven. Am I the only one that hurries?

Why the power button on television sets is made so cheaply. Our remote is constantly missing but we can't turn on the TV manually because the button pushed inside the hole. This is the 2nd TV this has happened with. Some people actually turn on the TV manually, really!

Why one bra can cost as much as a whole outfit.

Anybody that wants to add to this list, please do!

3 Comments:

Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

Why do people who don't work go to do their shopping or go the post office at the same time you get off work?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Maybe 'cause that's when their husband gets home and can watch the kids. LOL

11:51 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Dear Osbeltd,
I think you have been thinking about bras (or maybe boobs) quite a bit!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home