Thursday, July 21, 2005

You Know Who You Are

You know who you are. You are driving a mini van down the road and swerving slightly because you are simultaneously putting straws in juice boxes and refereeing fights.

Your wardrobe consists of t-shirts and jeans (or sweats). Your shirts have stains on the shoulders because the toddler uses them as a napkin.

You music you most hear consists of "Row, row, row your boat" and "Mary had a little lamb." You catch yourself singing along to it.

The wet spot used to be in your bed - not on your shirt where the breast milk leaked.

You feel like if you hear the word "NO" one more time, your head will explode.

You will never fit in your old clothes again and are still having trouble resolving yourself to that fact.

Sound familiar?

1 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

Um, yes. Are you stalking me? : )

God how did we wind up here? I thought I was gonna be such a cool mom. Mostly I am a wreck. Fortunately my kids still like me, against all odds. But still...

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home