Monday, August 08, 2005

The Adventures of SJ




SJ has been busy lately learning new skills. There's not much left in the house that he hasn't experimented with. I think he might be getting bored.

The other night he was sitting on our bed. His Dad's guitar was in the case, also, on the bed and he wanted to play it. I told him no, because it was "ni-nuh" time. When I came out of the bathroom from washing my face, he had managed to take it out of the case and was softly strumming. He also puts it back in when he is done.

I am posting a picture of his art work. Most of my walls look like this.

The night before the bath incident, he was running around naked. (yet another foiled attempt on my behalf to give him a bath) He walked in the kitchen, crouched over the dog's water and peed in it. I think this is his revenge on the dog for peeing everywhere in the back yard, swing set and playhouse included. (Yes, I yell when I catch him, but he sneaks.) Of course, SJ will not pee in the toilet. Perhaps I should just set a bowl on the bathroom floor for him.

This morning his Dad was pushing him in his swing and noticed that it kept creaking loudly. Dad applied WD40 (to the swing) then started swinging SJ again. SJ looked around with a puzzled look then started going, "eee eee eee eee," attempting to make his own squeaking sound.

Oh and Allison informed me that I had to post a pic of her also.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How cute...
Gosh...they look a lot alike!

10:06 PM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

Tell "A" that looks like a good paper. Maybe we have another Einstein on our hands. He must take after me.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home