Friday, August 05, 2005

I Want to Reccomend a Book

I see lots of book reccomendations on Behind the Stove. These look like serious books.

My books aren't very serious, because I don't have much of an attention span, but I recently enjoyed these.

Kim Harrison has a series about a witch bounty hunter. There are vampires and other supernatural creatures also. It sounds corny, but I really enjoyed all three. The titles are:
Dead Witch Walking, Every Which Way But Dead, and The Good, The Bad, and the Undead.

I also enjoyed Charlaine Harris's vampire novels. Dead in Dixie is a hardback book that contains all three of her first novels. I would go look up the names of all three, but I am too lazy to actually physically walk in the other room and find the book.

I'm not usually quite this lazy, but screaming toddler boy has been following me around all day making my life HELL. Yes, I'm whining. It's just been one of those days.

I will probably not post this weekend, because I am getting the house ready for the appraiser. Oh fun stuff! (We are doing a refinance.)

I know they say you don't need to clean your house, but come on. Like I'm going to leave the crayon marks on the wall.

Have a great weekend everybody.

2 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

oh leave the crayon and claim it's your modern art collection.

Have you read any of the Laurell K Hamilton vampire books? Sounds like you might dig them.

and Carolyn, not all my books are serious - the Chernobyl one just clouded your brain. : )

7:38 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

We were in the middle of refi when I had a tumor removed from my throat along with 1/2 my thyroid and lymph glands. My girls and a housekeeper came in to get the inside ready. It was amazing. The man came to the door. I looked like walking death and could barely walk. It was the quickest walk through I ever saw. I motioned him out the back door and told him the acre out there was ours. Feel free to look around but I'm too sick to show you. He said everything looked fine and he didn't have to even bother. If anything good came out of being ill, that was it-Easiest refi in the world

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home