Sunday, August 28, 2005

Nice Shirt, Huh?


Can you read the words on this shirt? It's a junior shirt, advertised at Kohl's. Wait until you're married girls, but don't forget to advertise. (In case the photo is too blurry for some of you, it reads "Wild Ride".)
********************
My MIL took the girls and me to see "March of the Penguins" this weekend. It's basically a National Geographic type documentary. Like most of these documentaries, there is of course a mating scene. Yes, I started laughing in the theater like a juvenile. I'm always impressing others in public. I just have a knack for it, I guess. The penguins were really fat, as they had been eating all summer. The male was behind the female. She was on her belly backing up to him. Of course, I was thinking, "beep beep beep" like the sound a big truck makes. Couldn't quit laughing.

Also, every time it snowed in the darn movie, it felt like the air conditioner blew even harder in the theater. Were they messing with us or am I just paranoid?
********************
My MIL went to the Behind the Stove blog spot, then followed the link to the "which Harry Potter character are you sexually compatible with" quiz, and she got Hagrid. Ha ha ha, and I thought Dumbledore would be bad.
********************
I had this dream about a week ago where I dreamed a watermelon grew lips and kissed me. Eeeew! Does anyone know what this is about?
********************
I plan on finishing my seven day vacation blogging, but may not. When I read it, I realized how boring I really am. Every now and then, I get slapped in the face with that.
********************
My very favorite guilty pleasure comes out on September 20th. This is the season premier of "Nip/Tuck. This is the one time of the week the kids are supposed to get the heck out of the room and LEAVE MOMMY ALONE. I'm not always successful, but I try like heck!
********************
"S Is For Silence" by Sue Grafton comes out in December. Guess what's on my Christmas list? I have read all of her alphabet novels except for "R Is For Riccochet". Couldn't get into that one. Has anyone read the "R"? Does it ever get good?
*********************
Have a great Monday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A great MONDAY....hahahaha...

That's a good version of my favorite oxymoron..."Happy Monday"
yea, RIGHT...


Techie

6:14 PM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

Added to your Christmas list. You are not boring!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I lied, today is a Happy Monday... I didn't go to school and after everyone clears the house I am getting ready, doing my nails, going to the dr. and then shopping!

Hehehe....

Techie

7:25 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

hagrid - that's priceless! Who knew he was even an option?

and you are NOT boring.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I almost bought that shirt today...

3:44 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Oh Techie, tell me you're joking.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home