Sunday, August 21, 2005

Perfect Day

I believe today might have been close to a perfect day.

SJ and I went to the grocery store and he was good! When we went to the bakery to get his free cookie, he said, "peese" for please. This was after I told the man behind the counter he was pretty nonverbal. LOL

I purchased my half-pint jars for canning. They have all been run through the dishwasher and are ready for tomorrow. My friend S and I are going to make apple preserves and strawberry preserves. (This is my good friend S, not my insane friend S.)

We had reserved a Boston Terrier puppy months ago. The mama dog looked like she might not make it through the pregnancy. Not only did she make it, but a little girl is being saved for us. This is the last litter from this particular dog. I hope that the puppy is a lot like her mother.

J has been begging for a fish. Someone online offered a free goldfish in a five gallon tank. I am picking it up tomorrow.

We barbecued and everything came out perfect! The homemade ice cream was delicious. I may have to have more.

I hope everyone has a great Monday!

8 Comments:

Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

Sounds like a wonderful day to me. Good luck on you jam making. It's fun when you do it with someone else.

He said peese, huh? I wish I'd heard that.

11:44 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

mmm, homemade ice cream. yum.

and good luck with the dog - apparently it's just like having another child? : )

6:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your getting another puppy..?
Aww, cute!!! I want a puppy...well...I don't want to clean up after and potty train it...maybe I'll get a kitten...
Ha...yea right...

Techie

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Congrats on the dog! Boston terriers are so cute...I patted one last night ;)

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No...no Pigs, they only wish (at least that's what Carolyn says.)
Hehehe...

Techie

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home