Sunday, August 14, 2005

Questionairre - Did I spell that right?

I'm feeling lazy today, so I stole these questions off my husband's blog. (hubbyofcrazedmomof3.blogspot.com)

Please answer these on your own blogs, if you would like. I would love to see your answers.

1. If you could build a 2nd house anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Just give me a PRIVATE beach in a warm area with warm water. My own beach - ALL MINE.

2. Favorite article of clothing.
As long as my bra is off and I'm in one of my many pairs of pajamas, I'm good to go.

3. Last CD you bought.
Better Than Ezra - Before the Robots.

4. What time you wake up in the morning.
Usually 6:45 even on weekends. (Thank you SJ)

5. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
My dishwasher hands down.

6. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
The harp. Surely a guaranteed way to get into heaven, right?

7. Favorite color.
Vibrant blues and purples.

8. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
It depends on if I'm trying to pass somebody or run them off the road.

9. Favorite Children's Book.
"Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch

10. What is your favorite season?
Fall. The darn hot weather finally goes away and Halloween is coming.

11. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Invisibility - Oh wait - I have that one. What about being able to communicate telepathically - that would save on the cell phone bills.

12. If you have a tatoo, what is it?
Years ago, I had my husband's name tatooed on my hip. When A was little, she saw the writing and asked me, "Why do you have your name on your butt?" I guess I should have told her because sometimes I can't find it with both hands.

13. Can you juggle?
No, but I sure can jiggle!

14. Name one person from your past you wish you could talk to.
I can't pick one. I wish I could one more time tell the people I've known that have died, how important they were.

15. What is your favorite day?
My birthday - Bring on the gifts! (Yeah I'm kidding. I hate my birthday.)

16. What's in the trunk of your car?
Bodies? At least it smells that way. I don't have a trunk. I have a mini van with a hatch. I am too cool.

17. What do you prefer sushi or hamburgers?
Sushi, by a narrow margin.

18. What is your favorite dessert?
Cake. Fried ice cream is good too, but I haven't had it in about eight years.

19. What is your favorite meal?
Maine lobster with butter - nothing else on the plate. Big tall soda with it. MMMMMMMMMM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home