Monday, September 26, 2005

Kids Are Fun

I was reading Oldhorsetailsnake's blog today and it contained some funny things that kids have said. This made me think of A.

One time as we were driving down the road. We had just left the gym. She said, "Mom I heard that song Cheerio girl."

"Cheerio girl?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you know. Living in a cheerio world and I am a cheerio girl."

(This was her version of Madonna's MATERIAL girl.)

***************
We are staying in the motel one more night. A and J have been fighting like two alley cats stuck in a cage. J is fifteen years old. A is six. You'd think that J could suck it up, but A can easily irritate her.

It's gotten kind of funny. A has discovered the role of annoying little sister and she plays it to the hilt.

This morning, J was looking for her sweater and asked A where it was. She was accusing A of losing it.

A said, "Perhaps this will help." She then stuck her hand under her armpit and made a farting noise.

I'm still laughing thinking about it.

***************
This motel living was kind of stressful at first, but now I'm relaxing into it. There are no dishes to do and cleaning up takes all of ten minutes. Do I have to go home? LOL

***************
October is almost here. It's hard to believe. I bet that Babelbabe is getting eager for that little one to arrive. The long wait is almost over. Hopefully she doesn't forget my birth story!

4 Comments:

Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

I'm still having a hard time with this.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Cheerio girl! I love it.

What's the birth story?

6:40 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

Carolyn - everytime i have a gas pain, i think of your birth story : ) You have me scared witless that the baby will fall out of me before I realize I am in labor.

I am awake at 2 a.m. becuase a decided pop woke me up. I don't think my water broke...but I wish it had.

11:12 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

All kids should know the armpit trick. Teachers love it.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home