Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Too Much Of A Day

Today was too much of a day to even write about everything. It has been a long one!

SJ and I went to Mervyn's. I purchased lot of clothes for him and a decent amount for A. They are both between sizes which is aggravating. If I buy him a 2T, his pants are too short. If I buy him a 3T, they are too long. It's the same with A, only she is between a 6X and a 7.

I wish I knew how to sew so I could just alter them. I also accidentally purchased a 6X shirt for A so I have to take it back. Grrrrr.

SJ wore out in Mervyn's. It's that whole, "I am a guy therefore I loathe shopping" thing. So we took the back road home and the strawberry stand was open. Yay! I purchased a half flat of some yummy berries. There are a few advantages to living in California.

When we got home, I tried to call Verizon Wireless. My husband had tried to pay the bill online and my account locked up. Apparently my phone is password protected. Funny, I never did that. Is it "open sesame"? Who the heck knows?

I called Verizon's eight-hundred number and sat through the voice mail. At the very beginning of the message, they talk about how they are "there" for the Hurricane Katrina victims.

I finally got voice mail but couldn't access my account, because it is "password protected." There was no way to go back to the previous options so I had to dial again.

I messed up the second time around also. So I had to dial again.

The third time around I got the customer service extension, but a voice said that I had to call a different eight-hundred number. So I did.

I sat through the SAME menu, got customer service, heard the same message! I hope none of the Hurricane Katrina victims actually need to talk to a real frickin' person, because they will be more shit out of luck than they already are.

A had to go to the pediatrician. She has bronchitis. Her prescriptions (with insurance) cost fifty dollars. Clothing for the two of them today was over a hundred. My children are bankrupting me.

My minivan has started making a new noise. Did I mention I just got it back Monday after paying fourteen-hundred dollars to get the piece of crap fixed? Never ever under any circumstances buy a Chrysler Town & County Minivan. THEY SUCK! That is, they suck all your money from your wallet.

In summary, I am crabby and tired. It's been a heckuva long day!

SJ wants some cuddles and his wish is my command. Good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Is this when everybody says, "Have a nice day"? And then you say, "Go to hell"?

7:50 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

I think you need a new car.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

I don't want car payments. :*(

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home