Friday, October 28, 2005

Clueless McDonalds

Last night, due to lack of time, I took the kids through the McDonald's drive-thru. I purchased a chicken nugget Happy Meal for SJ. The latest promotion at McDonalds is for the upcoming "Chicken Little" movie. On the side of the box, which contained chicken nuggets, was a picture of Chicken Little in his little green shirt and glasses smiling away. Does McDonald's see the irony in this? There's nothing like putting a cute little face on the food my children are eating. Talk about feeling guilty. PETA couldn't have done a better job. The only thing missing was a cartoon bubble saying, "EAT ME." I was thinking that if Chicken Little is going to have his face on the chicken nugget box, it should be this one

2 Comments:

Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

I was wondering who that little character was on the new Disney commercials.

That is pretty tasteless advertising, isn't it? Maybe they should show chiken little with his head cut off and spurting blood from his neck on the package.

3:59 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

hahahaha! that's GREAT! i am taking my kids to mcdonalds right away.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home