Saturday, October 29, 2005

How Old Are You At Heart?

You Are 32 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


I was 32, definitely a fuddy duddy!

5 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

At age 75 29/365ths, it is nice to be told I am 21.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Hehe ;) I think I got 28 when I took it a while back...I'm 30 in real life.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

I'm 36 so it wasn't off by much. Old Horse, I envy you.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It told me I was 28...10 years off... gee...

10:23 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

I can't see myself there at all today. We canned apples all morning cause Hubby bought a 40lb box last weekend and now he is out cracking some more nuts to shell while we watch tv. This is why I think going to a motel is a real vacation.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home