Friday, October 21, 2005

Say What?

My son has a kid's CD that we play in the car. I listen with half an ear. There was a word in a song and I thought, "Did it really say that?" I listened more closely and the song said, "my "knapsack" on my back. I thought it had said "nutsack." That sounded extremely painful to me.

There's also a song called "Waltzing Matilda." Probably everyone BUT me has heard that song. I always thought a billabong was something you smoked pot out of. Duh.

I have been singing kid's songs all day. My husband finally turned on some adult music to drown me out. The kid songs are still playing an endless loop in my head.
***************
We are taking a family trip this weekend. Lots of driving and noise await us. Hooray.

Everyone have a great weekend, and obviously I was unsuccessful in my computer avoiding efforts today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Not only do I still get kids' songs looping through my head, I get CHURCH songs stuck there! UGH! :-)

4:02 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Good thing about kids' songs and noise is it reminds you not to have any more kids.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home