Saturday, October 01, 2005

Someone Just Roll Me To The Sofa

My husband just made me a polish sausage sandwich. Between that and the ice cream, I don't think I'll be moving anytime soon. If I were an architechtural feature, I'd be a rotunda.

I have a cold right now that is kicking my butt. Usually I just load up on the phenergan with codeine at night. It stops the cough in your tracks and, even if it doesn't, it knocks you out so you don't give a crap. However, this has not been the case the last two nights. No amount of phenergan will quiet this cough. I even made a phenergan/Nyquil cocktail to no avail. I try to rest and my throat tickles INCESSANTLY. I cough the night away. Fun stuff. I have a huge double chin that I despise. Add swollen glands, the fact that I'm croaking and my big white belly, and I am officially a frog!

Congratulations to Babelbabe on Behind the Stove. She gave birth on 9-27 to a sweet little boy. His name is James Angus and he weighed 7lbs. 12ozs. Little boys are so sweet. I guessed that he would be born October 7th. Since there was a 7 in the date, do I get a booby prize?

The Pergo is almost done. We got a call today that our new puppy is ready. Does anyone else see the irony in having to housetrain a dog on my brand new flooring? I will be a neurotic wreck, even worse than usual.

Our computer still isn't hooked up. I am blogging from the laptop. Someday life will be back to normal. Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I will be interested to see what "normal" is. Surprise me.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Trust me...that cold is getting the better of her... I don't think the word 'normal' can be spoken in this family.

9:18 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

sorry - only james gets the booby prize : )
and a shot of milk in his eye...

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home