Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bizzy, Bizzy, Bizzy

Today has been another day in what is an extremely hectic week. I am getting ready to take SJ to bed, so I will touch on a few highlights.

J had five friends over. They were sitting in the dining room eating. A needed to get ready for taekwondo. I told her NOT to change her clothes in front of everyone.

I came around the corner. Despite my order she had stripped to her underwear. Particularly impressive were the skidmarks on her underwear - ON THE FRONT!

SJ refused to wear his diaper this morning. I caught him playing with a necklace. He was trying to hang it from his penis. I also realized this week that he can burp on command. My boy has some skills doesn't he?

A asked me how old I was. I told her I was 36. She said, "That means you're almost in your forties."

Thank you A, I needed that update.

Wednesday is my husband's birthday. Another busy day is on its way. So many chores - so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home