Wednesday, November 30, 2005

To Do List

I have a huge to do list today and this week. Perhaps this will go down as the most boring blog entry in history.

Today's List

Call the President of Gold Country Moms
Make boarding arrangements for the dogs
Make vet appt. for Mandy
RSVP for a birthday party
RSVP for a Christmas party
Find missing DVD from Hollywood Video
Find missing DVD's from Netflix
Find missing Christmas presents I haven't wrapped yet
Clean bedroom in order to find presents
Pick up prescriptions
Find lab slip for blood test (the annual thryoid test)
Go to the grocery store
Wash A's taekwondo uniform
Take A to taekwondo
Cook dinner
Start packing to visit family
Wrap more presents
Pick up J and A from two separate schools
Tomorrow night, I am also baking cookies for a bake sale. This is because I an idiot.
Also, I need to finish Christmas shopping for my casa kid (a charity thing.)

Well, enough list making. Off to work. Nowhere in that list do I see blogging.

Happy Wednesday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I guess you already marked blogging off the list seeing as you just did it... now, since it's not on your list, you cannot blog until the list is complete.

*smirk*

11:31 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

IN YOUR SPARE TIME TODAY, COULD YOU? JUST JOKING

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home