Saturday, November 12, 2005

Too Tired To Blog


It has been a busy weekend and I am too tired to think of anything remotely interesting to share.

Friday, I took the kids to Apple Hill. We walked on the "nature trail" and they petted animals at the petting zoo.

I took pictures of the animals for SJ. I will put them in a photo album for him so we can look at the pictures repeatedly and name the animals. Perhaps his first sentence will be, "Okay, I'll talk already if you'll just leave me the heck alone!" I'd settle for that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

They look like Hansel and Gretel ;) How cute!

6:54 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Where are the zoo pictures. I always like a good picture of a lilttle kid kissing an anaconda while he's being squeezed to kingdom come...

8:40 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

WHAT A GREAT PICTURE! THAT WILL BE THE NEW ONE THAT EVERYONE AT WORK WILL SEE ON MY DESKTOP FOR A MONTH. THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE LITTLE ANGELS! I KNOW ALLIE ENJOYED THE ANIMALS. HOW MUCH DID MR. MAN LIKE THEM?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, how cute.... I wish I had younger siblings...well...at least siblings more than 5 years my junior... something about 5 years is bad. 12, 3, couldn't we be that far apart?

Send them to me, I will babysit and you can have a break, lol.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home