Sunday, December 11, 2005

I Entered The Contest

Yes, I entered the liposuction contest. I do not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. Even if I did win, by some fluke, I couldn't accept it. Who would want to pay the taxes on a prize that expensive? Liposuction on my belly would run at least six figures. I did have fun writing the rhyme and wanted to share it.

Dear Morning Rave
Oh help me please
So I can zip
my pants with ease
I've had three kids
but as you see
I look like there's
a fourth in me
If one more schmuck
asks when I'm due
I just might vomit
on their shoes
My spouse says if I get much fatter
he'll have to climb me with a ladder
Even Santa finds me shocking
He stuffs lettuce in my stocking
Dear Morning Rave
I'd love this gift
And next year
Hey - a booby lift

(My husband doesn't really complain about my weight. It's one of his excellent qualities!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

Hehe ;) I say it might win!

6:02 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

You BETTER win - that's just awesome!

7:10 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Superior entry.

8:59 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

YOU ARE GRRRRRREAT! I LOVE IT.

10:17 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

I haven't been home so have to comment on all. What wonderful pictures except little man is gone. It makes me want to cry. Allie looks like a big kid in her picture. Mama promises her little girl to get up there after Christmas and give you guys a break! Love you all.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Thanks guys. Actually I think I missed the point of the contest. It might be lipo for your rear end. Since I have no rear end, that wouldn't work. LOL

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home