Saturday, December 31, 2005

I Have No Life

Nobody is blogging today - what am I supposed to do for entertainment?

I suppose all of you are getting ready for parties and such. There's a party going on here, of sorts. My teen daughter had three friends over for a gift exchange. My daughter has more of a social life than I do.

I cleaned frantically for the last day and a half and it's still not clean enough. It's a good thing that her friends are used to my standards of uncleanliness.
***************
My Mother got me "S Is For Silence" for Christmas. So far, it is a really good read. I will be returning to it soon.
***************
I was shopping in Safeway the day after Christmas and I heard this over the intercom. "Have a Nice Day. Cancel that."

Well, okay.
***************
On the way home from the "sunny" beach, my husband and I saw a motel called "Fools Rush Inn."
***************
Happy New Year everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Wait a damn minute! Hoss b**gged. Hoss ALWAYS b**gs. Except when Qwest cancels him out.

About that post below, are you sure Madame X is a "friend" of yours? (But she does appear to be someone anyone would like to know; there is not enough eccentricity in life today.)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Canceling a nice day???? How silly.

Happy New Year!!! I blogged, baby.

9:24 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

i was SLEEPING. but i blogged this morning first thing.

about my boring eve : )

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home