Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's Beginning To Look A Bit Like Christmas





"A" wanted to do a craft this afternoon. I wanted to do the least messy one, meaning NO PAINTS.

We found a craft online that showed how to make Rudolph pictures. The face of Rudolph is the kid's foot traced. The antlers are their hands. "A" has gotten so big that the antlers came over the top of the paper.

She gussied hers up a bit with snowflakes. "SJ" merely let me trace one hand and his foot and I had to do the rest. So I didn't do snowflakes.

We decorated a bit today. We put angels on our shelf and hung stockings from it.

I hung up a wreath that my friend Laurie made me about three years ago.

We have some presents wrapped and sitting under a tree. It's not a Christmas tree. It's my fake ficus (I call it fake-ass) tree.

Next weekend we get our real tree. Now if only I can find the rest of my decorations in the storage shed of doom.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

I love Winnie the Pooh in the stocking.

8:35 PM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

I haven't had access to the computer to check your blog. You are so funny. I love the Rudolphs. I can just picture A as Lucy Ricardo! I will probably never get that picture out of my mind.

8:13 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Your decorations are in that crate right under the box with the rotting pumpkins that you forgot to throw away after Halloween. You know, the crate labeled "Husband's ex-girlfriends' memorabilia."

9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, there is A's cotume for next year! She can go as Lucy!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home