Saturday, December 10, 2005

She's Growing Way Too Fast


Lately, "A" has resembled Seymour in "Little Shop Of Horrors".

I make her something to eat. Five minutes later she says, "FEED ME."

I make her another thing to eat. Five minutes later she says, "FEED ME."

And so on and so forth...

It's actually quite aggravating. I'm not a patient person, and I don't particularly care for feeling like an overworked waitress. (I always did hate the people that wanted something every freaking time they caught sight of me walking by their booth.)

"A" informed me on Wednesday that Friday was pajama day at school. The only problem is that she had outgrown last year's pajamas, ripped the knees out of this year's pair and wasn't getting more until Christmas.

I dug through "J's" hand-me-downs and found a pair of size 8's. They looked huge and I knew I would have to take them in. They fit perfectly.

Seymour has sprouted again.

3 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

she is soooooo cute.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Thank you. She was actually trying to not get her picture taken, but I caught her.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home