Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We're Back

We have returned from the trip to my parent's house, my husband's parents also.

I had a great visit with my Grandma, just her and I. We did some Christmas shopping and had lunch out. It was nice to get the chance to chit chat without interruption.

The first night we went to see her, she was in a chair in the corner of the living room. I went over her way and smelled a horrible smell. I assumed she was either gassy or something had died under her chair.

I went to a different corner of the room. Soon the smell was right under my nose. I couldn't draw a breath of fresh air. She must have been rattling them off one after the other.

Then "A" said, "OOOH brother pooped."

He had been in the corner when I went near my Grandma. Then he had followed me to the other side of the room. The bad smell was literally under my nose.

My husband is doing a strip tease due to the fact that I want to wash the laundry. BRB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home