Thursday, January 12, 2006

All About Me - You Lucky Dogs, You

Bearette tagged me so this is her fault. LOL


7 things I’d like to do before I die:

1. Lose fifty pounds (on my deathbed doesn't count)
2. Get all my kids through college
3. Hold a grandchild on my knee
4. Write a book - I don't want to publish it - just know that I can do it
5. Get a college degree - even an AA in general ed will do.
6. Finish painting the kitchen and hanging cabinets - I ran out of poop halfway through.
7. Invent a cure for death.

7 things I (currently) cannot do:

1. Go without eating for five minutes.
2. Get my foot out of my mouth.
3. Wait at a red light patiently
4. Speak a foreign language
5. Read a boring book
6. Go a day without using the internet
7. Even one measly push-up


7 things that attract me to blogging:

1. I like to write.
2. I like to read everyone else's blogs.
3. I like my blogger friends.
4. I like feeling like somebody actually listens to me. (Don't we all?)
5. Other bloggers recipes
6. When I'm blogging, I'm not doing housework. Yuck.
7 Feel like it helps me from getting permanent "Mommy Brain."

7 Favorite Books

Got me here. It tends to be whatever one I'm reading at the moment.
1. My Betty Crocker Cookbook

7 movies I watch over and over again:

1. Only "Grease"

7 people I’d like to pass this on to:

Anyone who wants to do this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I think I have seen Grease more than any other movie. I can't resist it, even though I cringe when I see a lot of the corniness now. "Tell me about it, Stud!" Confession: I also like Grease 2. I know it's awful, but I think I *do* want a Cool Rider. :-)

5:28 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

I think everyone has a movie that they secretly love that others may make fun of.

So guys on motorcycles get you twitterpated, huh? I can see that.

7:58 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Ok. Stop watching Grease over and over and paint the damn kitchen. See, if you painted just 5 minutes a day, the job would be over by, say, 2009.

9:55 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

There's only one thing I want before I die. To see my kids and grandkids happy and self-sufficient.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

very Cool List,I'm with on finding a cure for death...

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home