Thursday, January 19, 2006

Not So Special Cheeto

Well, my Cheeto is not unique. There is one on ebay, auction ending soon with no bids. To view it, click here.

And I thought it was something special.

I even had the wording for my auction all picked out.

This would be the perfect additon to your collection of penis-shaped objects. It measures approximately one inch - less when it's cold outside.

Maybe I'll feed it to the dog. Or maybe I'll shellac it and give it to some lucky relative for Christmas.

3 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

"less when it's cold outside" oh man. I wish I lived near you so I could hang out with you on a regular basis and you could make me laugh and laugh and help me maintain sanity in the face of my three insane-making kids. in person. please move to Pittsburgh. Even if you are from California...

5:55 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Thanks for the invite. We actually went to realtor.com and looked at homes in your area. (after you mentioned how affordable they are.)

They are stunning.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

I think that you would not only make me laugh,(if I lived near you) you would be a wonderful influence in the "spending time with your children" department. I don't do nearly enough with them. You and Gina both seem to do lots of stuff with your kids.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home