Saturday, January 07, 2006

PMS

The PMS monster is here this week. She doesn't manifest every month, but when she does - watch out.

If I had a bucket of nails, I could chew them up, form them into bullets (with my mouth) and then shoot them from said mouth, thus ensuring the death of everybody that annoys me. That would be everybody that breathes the same air as me in a one-mile radius. Annoying, breathing people!

I walked outside last night to get my colander from the RV and the cat was screaming to be fed. I sang him a cheerful little song about how happy I will be when he dies. Maybe there is a reason the neighbors avoid me.
********************
There was a blurb in the paper about Charo. Does anybody remember Charo? Her full name is Maria Rosario Pilar Martinez Molina Baeza. Try saying that five times real fast. Charo works for me.
********************
You know you are doomed to drive slowly when the car in front of you has a man with a fisherman's hat in the driver's seat and the lady in the passenger side has the ever popular haircut I call the "silver poodle."

My very favorite senior lady haircut is the "pink poodle." You know the look, when they have tried to dye it red and it didn't quite take. The pink poodle is usually accompanied with bright red lipstick.

Well, at least they are still trying. I think that somewhere around seven years ago I subconsciously gave myself a "quit giving a crap about how you look" card.

6 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Regarding the last sentence: Did you husband have any comment about whether you did, or didn't?

7:42 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

He still likes the way I look, for some strange reason.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

who is charo?

:)

7:00 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

beartte24, are you old enough to remember Love Boat? (judging from your pic, i guess no, but you never know...) she used to guest star on lb all the time, perched on a tall stool with her enormous guitar.

carolyn - i prefer the purple poodle myself. how does hair turn purple???

10:45 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Not sure on the purple one. But I realy like the color purple. I enjoy the orange one too - kind of a variation on the pink.

I am almost 37 so I do remember Love Boat. I think I remember Charo cussed somebody out in Spanish and I thought it was so funny.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Bearette said...

I was born in '75...i do remember the theme song..."love, exciting and new/come aboard, we're expecting you..." i found it reassuring.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home