Monday, February 20, 2006

Drink Me

Reader's Digest had a blurb about some of the latest trendy fruits. One of these fruits was called a noni. It is being marketed in juice form. Everybody line up to buy some Puna Noni Juice. I wonder if it is best served warm.
********************
Little Miss "A" started vomiting about an hour ago. Dare I mention I ate her leftover lunch today?

She ran in the bathroom and hurled everywhere but the toilet.

I hate cleaning vomit. Cleaning poop, I can handle, but cleaning vomit makes me want to, well, vomit. I don't know if I'm queasy because I had to clean it up or because I'm coming down with some good old-fashioned cookie-tossing virus. We shall see.

This is one of those weeks where my calendar is booked solid too. Goodie!
********************
When I picked my husband up from his endoscopy last week, he was extremely drugged. I drove him home and he didn't complain about my driving ONCE. When I waited a little long to make that left turn, just to be safe, he said NOTHING.

He told me afterward that he didn't even remember the ride home.

Finally, ladies, a cure for the male backseat driver. Just shoot him up first.

Or you can handcuff him and duct tape his mouth, whichever sounds like more fun to you.
********************
Per Bearette's suggestion, I ordered a Jeanne Lemlin cookbook. Now that I know almond milk makes an excellent white sauce, I can start cooking a little lighter again.

Eating veggie two to three nights a week will not kill us.
********************
My husband and I went to Round Table on Saturday. We split a pizza. He had pepperoni. I had vegetarian.

We both had some beer.

It was a medium pizza and we finished the whole thing. Oh, wheaty crust and yummy cheese, I'd do it again.
*******************
Dinner is done and I'm too queasy to post a gross fact.

Ta ta for now.

11 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

so which jeanne cookbook did you get? i probably have it.

i take it pizza is not on the non-gfcf diet ;)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

No, pizza isn't on the diet. I went off this weekend. I ate HALF of a medium pizza. It was soooo good.

I have "Quick Vegetarian Cooking".

6:16 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oooooh pizza,droool!
Have a good night Love:)

9:22 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

hey nonny nonny...sounds gross.
but thepizza sounds good.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Bearette - Maybe it's Quick Vegetarian Pleasures. It has a green cover and lots of pasta with cream sauce recipes.

6:49 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

Noni...the fruit smells really bad..don't know about the juice..they market it here to lose weight...well since it smells so bad..u lose ur appetite...nice huh?
We also have like really cute fruits like "carambola" which is also called a 'star fruit'.cuz when u cut it, it resembles...u guessed it..a star...

*****************
I miss Pizza..gfcf diet is killing me...
*****************
vomit wise: I have gotten over it...really quickly...I clean it up and eat a sandwhich...talk about gross..but...like a dear mother that i am..i can only do that with Miss C's vomit...external vomit drives me crazy..

6:53 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

Hope "A's" episode was short and you don't have one.

Regarding male drivers-your Dad is the worst. Driving safely is not part of the male vocabularly. It's like all the men drivers are trying to see who's got the biggest dick (like I dare you).

7:47 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You know, your life would be a lot easier if you farmed out your husband and your kids and ordered pizza in every day. You wouldn't have to spend a fortune on duct tape.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Bearette said...

Green cover...that's a good one.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

But... duct tape is SOOO cool!!!

There are only 2 things you need. Duct tape and WD40, if it moves and it shouldn't use Duct Tape, if it doesn't move and it should, use WD40...

12:47 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

spoken like a true techie : )

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home