Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy

SJ loves the Wiggles. The videos I got are mostly music without the skits that the show usually involves. Since his attention span is short, this is a bonus.

I decided to dance with the Wiggles yesterday while he watched them so I could get some exercise. Not only am I sadly out of shape, but I am too darn clumsy to do Wiggle's dance moves.

That is just sad.
********************
Miss "A" is still sick. I have a quandary. My husband may take tomorrow off, but he has an 8:45 doctor appointment.

I had RSVP'd to take SJ to a forty-five minute kindermusic class and I REALLY want to take him. But it starts at ten.

If my husband gets to see the doctor by nine and is out by nine-thirty, I can make the class. But if he doesn't get out in time, I can't make the class.

There is a waiting list for the class. Do I give someone my spot tonight or do I hope I can make it? I don't want to be selfish, but I know this is something SJ would enjoy immensely.

Last week would have been an okay week for her to get sick. This week, I am booked solid.
*********************
SJ keeps pooping and then pulling his diaper off down his legs. He says the word, "poopy", but by then it is too late for me to catch him. It is already smeared down his legs and all around him.

I am so tired of this. Can't he let me know before he gets it everywhere? Or even better, can't he SIT ON THE TOILET and go?

I'm so tired of poop!
********************
Well hasn't this been a whine fest?

For tonight's gross fact, I will list fourteen different ways to say "vomiting."

1. Upchucking
2. Hurling
3. Barfing
4. Worshipping the porcelain god
5. Blowing chunks
6. Buying the Buick
7. Spewing
8. Doing the Technicolor Yawn
9. Puking
10. Heaving
11. Ralphing
12. Driving the porcelain bus
13. Tossing your cookies
14. Running the stew-master

Cheers!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I really, really love the idea of you doing the D-O-R-O-T-H-Y dance. :-)

6:23 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

The cold spaghetti move was physically impossible for me.

7:56 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

wait till you try the hoopdedoo dance. or pointing your fingers and doing the twist.

that's why i got the videos - the music is great but the skits are kinda boring.

do you have a crush on anthony yet?

8:56 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

I don't, but daughter "A" appears to.

9:12 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

I don't know who the guy who wears the blue is..but I have a crush on him..pathetic huh?? liking the guy who eats all the food...
I went to their concert and it was really nice...::shaking head in shame::

10:25 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

anthony is the blue shirt. he's sooooo cute!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home