Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Birthday SJ


My little man turns three today. Where does the time go?

He woke up at two this morning because he needed a diaper change.

He had fallen asleep before dinner so I made him some french toast with his special bread and some vanilla almond milk.

After he ate, we sat on the couch. I held him close while the wind blew outside.

His head was on my chest. I had one leg curled up and his little foot was playing with mine. I relished the way his warm little body felt snuggled next to me.

It was as close to heaven as a person can come.

I know he has a hard road ahead and I worry about that but, to me, he is absolutely perfect.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

What a beautiful tribute to your darling little boy.

Happy Birthday SJ!!!

He's so sweet Carolyn,I love his little face:)

10:36 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

He's absolutely beautiful..and with such a dedicated mom..his 'hard' road will be more pleasant!!

Happy B-Day SJ!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

Happy bday, SJ! Have a great day.

You have an awesome mom, dude!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That baby is so beautiful, inside and out, that his road will be littered with help and well wishers. He is a little doll and very loved

1:58 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Babelbabe-

My teen daughter would disagree with you completely. I am, apparently, evil Mom.

We are having so much fun right now.

2:13 PM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

How can he lose? He is sweet and beautiful. I predict everyone will love him all his life. You know none of us would change him in any way.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

happy bday SJ!! i wonder why i didn't see this post before? he's very cute.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home