Thursday, February 02, 2006

Refreshing

Today "SJ" fell asleep on the couch watching Teletubbies. I hadn't hauled the Teletubbies out in forever. They used to be "A's" favorite and it seemed a good time to introduce my little guy to them. He loved them and has insisted on watching them all day long.

I will have to dig the talking Teletubby dolls out of the storage shed.
********************
I watched some boob tube myself today and noticed a commercial for a product called "RePHresh".

It is a product for when you have vaginal "itching, irritation and odor".

Okay, let's cut to the chase here. If your nether regions are itching or irritated, you head for the Monistat. This is a product for odor, plain and simple.

Because really, who wants their poonanny to smell like a poonanny? We want that area to be "fresh" and "flowery".

We don't want any of our body parts to smell like body parts! We have floral scented shampoos, deodorants, lotions, soaps, body washes, sprays, etc. Why should the poonanny be any different - especially the poonanny?

We want our houses to smell good also. So we buy Febreze.

Maybe Febreze can merge with RePHresh and make a double duty de-scenting product for house AND honey pot. They could call it "PHebreeze"!

Women could spray their couch, their curtains, their coochie and anything else they want to smell good.

I can see the commercial now. The husband comes home from work and says, "Gee honey, the house smells great. Did you PHebreeze it today?"

The wife gives him a coy look and says, "That's not all I PHebreezed!"

The husband gives a big grin and quickly shuts the door and then the commercial goes to the voice over.

"PHebreeze, it makes EVERYTHING smell good enough to eat."
********************
The parents visited this weekend and we watched "Flight Plan". I enjoyed the movie, but what is up with all the dark cinematography lately?

The directors seem to think that they need to make the point that the movie is dark by shooting it in dim lighting. I find it annoying to watch. It's distracting. I can get the point of the movie fine with regular lighting AND I can see what's going on too!

I pray that this is a phase and it will pass.
********************
Last night, SJ was watching American Idol with me.

One girl came on singing some notes that shouldn't even be allowed to emanate from a human.

Suddenly, SJ, did his best cat imitation. He went, "meow."

But the best was yet to come. After the girl got done screeching, Simon Cowell said, "I heard a cat once that got its tail caught under a rocking chair..."

SJ, my future Simon Cowell. It makes a mama proud.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gOD, CATWOMAN WAS REALLY BAD! PHEBREEZE? WHEN I WORKED AT THE BANK ONE OF THE GIRLS CAME IN WITH A STORY. SHE HAD SEEN HER HUSBAND'S EMPTY DEODORANT SPRAY CAN IN THE TRASH THE WEEK BEFORE BUT SHE HADN'T HAD TIME TO GET TO THE STORE. WHEN SHE CAME HOME FROM SHOPPING HE TOLD HER THERE HADN'T BEEN ANY HURRY. HE'D BEEN USING THE OTHER SPRAY DEODORANT IN THE MEDICINE CLOSET. SHE HAD HIM SHOW HER. THE GUY HAD SPRAYED HIS PITS WITH FEMININE HYGIENE DEODORANT FOR A WEEK ! Nobody 1001

8:11 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

"...good enough to eat." You are nutzo, you know that?

(I did your meme thing today, 2/3/2006)

1:40 AM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

you are a loony, you know? god you're funny.


my guys dig the teletubbies as well, and i actually find them sort of soothing. Primo and Seg have Tinkywinky and Po I got several years ago but recently i could not find a Lala for Terzo : (

7:42 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Babelbabe - thankss for the complinment.

Did you try ebay for Lala? The tubbies are washable as long as you take out their innards first.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must NEVER talk about your parents and poonanny in the same blog again. I had your mom convinced that those babies came from the cabbage patch.

9:04 AM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

What, babies don't come from the cabbage patch?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait... so where does the stork come in?

Lucy... You got sum splainin' to do!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LMAO,you are killing me,haaaaaaaa.You're funny!!
I think I peed;p
'Honey Pot',I am SO using that to replace my former favourite'muff'

11:12 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

I stole honey pot from Old Hoss. It has a certain panache, doesn't it?

11:45 AM  
Blogger Faltenin said...

The Phebreeze had me LOLling (can I verb that?)...

As for dim light flicks, I think it's a big scam to save on location, accessories, furniture and make-up. You imagine it's all there, for cheap.

Next, pitch black and mute, just subtitles.

(re-invent the book)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Thank you faltenin. I think LOLling sounds like a fine verb.

3:58 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

Yeah, that's all I need - the kids seeing me disemboweling Lala and Dipsy. We wouldn't have enough money for therapy for that!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

You're welcome, Lisa.

Your relative's comments reflected quite badly on them. If they had something to say to you, on your blog was not the place.

You are so nice. Are you sure they're related to you?

I didn't make up poonanny. I even had to look up the spelling. LOL

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home