Thursday, February 16, 2006

So Happy It's Thursday

The cable installer is coming sometime today between eight and noon. So I will sit and wait. I should be cleaning the house so he doesn't know what pigs we are. Ah, forget about it.
********************
Perhaps yesterday's post should have been called, "It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To."
********************
I made some gfcf cornbread today for SJ's breakfast and topped it with strawberry jam. Everything I bake with rice flour is just okay. It's never wonderful or even half as good as with wheat flour. Eventually I will get used to it, I hope.
********************
For my birthday, I got a Borders gift certificate and an Amazon gift certificate.

SJ and I also went shopping yesterday with the birthday cash my Mom gave us. His birthday is the 28th. He picked out an SSR "come back" car and a pretend cordless drill. I picked him out a Fisher Price airplane and some Wiggles DVD's. I hope he will enjoy the Wiggles.
********************
We had some interesting local crime. A man who sells storage buildings and metal garages arrived at his business to find a whole two-car garage missing. The thieves dismantled the whole thing, about a five and a half hour job.

So they are willing to work for five and a half hours, just not at anything legitimate.
********************
If I can think of anything less boring to say, I will post later.

8 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

There isn't anything less boring than this.

(Ho ho har de har har. Hoss 1, Carolyn 0)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

those thieves have a good work ethic. are you on the gluten-free diet indefinitely, or is there an end in sight?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

I need to wean him and then I could go off it. The only thing is that I hate for him to be the one person in the family stuck eating this crap.

2:10 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

I LOVE the Wiggles. I know, I'm nuts. But my boys love them too. Hope SJ does too.

If you have any health food stores in your area, go talk to someone about what you can do to help the rice flour out. There's got to be something.

2:30 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

i took Miss C to a Wiggles Concert..she has Wiggle Mania!! ::shiver::

I had stopped buying snacks for me..to be supportive of Miss C...but I crumbled...so I hide my snacks..and eat them like at 2 am when Miss C is fast asleep..i garf down my oatmeal cookies and a nice Coke!!! cuz i'm sick of 7up and Sprite...

7:35 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

oh..and let me add..it's really good for my figure to eat all this junk food at 2am..not to mention the insominia after the junkie sugar fest....

7:36 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Mary,

I am getting so fat by eating his stuff. Meat and potatoes and meat and rice for dinner are plumping me up. Chocolate almond milk and all my experimental baking is also. I need to eat fruit and only fruit before I explode.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home