Saturday, April 22, 2006

Good Morning World

Today blogger will be down from twelve to two PST, but it won't affect me.

Guess why!

A babysitter is coming at noon and my husband and I have two and a half hours to go out to lunch.

Mexican food and margaritas are calling my name, especially the margaritas.

Two and a half hours seems like too long for lunch. Maybe after lunch we will go out in the RV and, um, check the roof for leaks.
********************
I also have to go shopping today for all of my second daughter's birthday party stuff. Her party is tomorrow.

I need stuff to bake with. One boy who is coming has a peanut allergy so the cake will be from scratch.

I also need to bake a gfcf cake from scratch. Some of the ingredients in the gfcf cake were processed on the same assembly line as peanuts. Two kids with food issues equals two cakes.

Oh well, more leftovers for me. LOL

I need a pinata and peanut-free candy, a tablecloth, goody bags, goodies, craft stuff and other assorted party stuff.

My oldest daughter has to go to the store to buy a gift for a birthday party she is going to at eleven today.

My second daughter also has taekwando at nine this morning if she can make it.

Busy, busy, busy.

I am going to proceed to get off my butt and start cleaning this house.

Have a great weekend everyone.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pray for ya about the party & I hope you have fun fixing that roof!;)

11:13 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

Enjoy the roof checkup...lol!!

Sounds like ur busy, but I hope u enjoy ur par-tay!!!...

12:15 PM  
Blogger L said...

Yummy mexican food and margaritas.
Enjoy!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Drink an extra margarita for me!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

ooooh very busy!

LOL,how did the roof checking go?;p
Heehee
I hope you enjoyed your lunch out,what a nice treat!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

I lo-o-o-o-o-ove real Mejican food, made by actual Mejicans with real ingredients, patience, knowledge and care.

YUM.

-J.

12:43 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Did you want my address to send the extra cake to? No? Why not?

Oh, damn. And I thought everybody loved me.....

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home