Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I stole this from Vickee and Joke. They stole it first though, so it's okay.

Accent: A small bit of back East (Maine) mixed with California. If I get lucky enough to go back to Maine, the accent returns after a week. I hung my head in shame when I accidentally called my sister Mona, "Moaner."

Booze: Mix me up a margarita minus salt on the rim and I'll be happy. So I guess my booze is tequila or agave. And don't margaritas sometimes have triple sec? I don't know 'cause I'm not mixing it.

Chore I Hate: Every single darn one of them.

Dog or Cat: It depends on the personality of the animal. I've had some great dogs and some great cats. I've also had some that were less than loveable. Either way, the whole cleaning up the poop thing sucks.

Essential Electronics: Computer, MP3 player, VCR (for the kiddies)

Favorite Perfume: I like the vanilla body spray from Bath & Body Works

Gold or Silver: Neither. I don't wear jewelery. It only calls attention to my fatness.

Hometown: Stupid Town, CA - It's near Sacramento

Job Title: Resident Grouch

Kids: Three.

Living arrangements: House with kids and hubby.

Most admirable traits: Loyal friend, unless your name is "Stalker Stacey."

Number of sexual partners: A lady never tells and neither do I.

Overnight hospital stays: I don't know. I had my tonsils out as a kid. I had some surgery on my lazy eye as a kid. I've also given birth three times. So five or so?

Phobias: Moths

Quote: "Because I said so."

Religion: Scientologist. Heh heh. Just kidding.

Siblings: Two sisters, neither of which I get to see enough.

Time I wake up: About an hour after I get up.

Unusual talent or skill: Does burping on command count?

Vegetables I love: Onions, garlic, mushrooms, acorn squash, yams, zucchini, tomatoes fresh from a garden - not the nasty ones from the grocery store.

Worst habit: Procrastination.

X-rays: Two - One for a torn ligament and one for the thyroid that went to heck.

Yummy foods I make: Comfort-style foods

Zodiac sign: Aquarius - but I don't fit the stereotype

11 Comments:

Blogger L said...

I love that *Resident Grouch*,
Margaritas and comfort food Yum-O!

2:26 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

no salt on your margaritas? for the FIRST TIME EVER, you disappoint : )

3:37 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Love your Quote and your religious preference made me sit up straight, so you got me with that one.

Next time in BBB I'll smell that vanilla spray. They have so many vanillas, but I am assuming you mean plain vanilla.

And suddenly,your MP3 player is a necessary electronic! Cool, as that means you are either walking everyday or just wearing it all the time and tuning out the kids. Either way, good for your head!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Vickee - It's actually called Warm Vanilla Sugar.

7:08 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

love ur quote...

Mind would be: "Oh stop it please." or "Don't start".

Religion: None...I'm really worried about this revelation..lol..

I want an MP3 Player!! buaaahhhh!!

7:08 AM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Oh, that warm vanilla sugar is all over the house. The sugar scrub graces the edge of the tub, hopeful that I'll use it. We have the WVS foaming soap in a few of the bathrooms. I was liking the eucalyptus spearmint fragrance, now not so much. They have a new cherries one that I gave to the teachers and therapists (gosh, there are 10 of them!) for Valentine's Day. I buy stuff there on sale times, but give most of it away.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Haaa!
i LOVE your answers:)
Moaner,teehee
Scientologist,bwaahaahaaahaa!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Great post! I love this kinda thing - so much so I am going to steal it!!
Margaritas, yum!!!! I haven't had one since I had the baby, so I think I get one of those soon.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Vickee on your religious preference. It made me sit up too, then LOL!

My quote is, "Why ask why, ask why not." It makes them stop & think for a second.

Oh, & by the way, my husband is always that "sweet". ;)

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make my margaritas with tequila, sour mix, triple sec, and lime juice. Come on over!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I ended up here, however I thought this submit was once good. I don't realize who you are but ceгtainly you aгe gοing to a
well-known blоgger in the event you aгеn't already. Cheers!

My web page ... isteroids

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home