Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Vickee Tagged Me

I AM: So tired that I want to drop
I WANT: The doctor to prescribe me a pill that will give me more energy
I WISH: To lose fifty pounds (If wishes were horses, than beggars would ride.)
I HATE: People who cut in line
I MISS: Me
I FEAR: My children dying
I HEAR: My overworked washing machine laboring away
I WONDER: Who wrote the book of love
I REGRET: Many of my parenting failures and not taking better care of myself
I AM NOT: Tactful
I DANCE: Horribly
I SING: In the car
I CRY: When I am really mad. It's uncontrollable and embarrassing.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: Consistent with disciplining my children (Bad, I know.)
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Food for my family
I WRITE: Because it is fun
I CONFUSE: My wants with my needs.
I NEED: To spend more time with my husband
I SHOULD: Take better care of myself
I START: Every day out with a prayer to get through it.
I FINISH: Everything on my plate

8 Comments:

Blogger EdotR said...

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Right, but I hardly admit to it..far as I'm concerned, I'm always right..lol

5:14 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

HEY! I liked your answers better than mine! Especially the last one! So true for me - why didn't I think of it - I do it 3-7 times a day very neatly and fast.
Glad you are back!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UMBADOOBEDOO! WHO WROTE THE BOOK OF LOVE.
I WANT EVERYONE WHO READS YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE THE MOST HONEST PERSON ON EARTH ABOUT YOURSELF, BUT YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE. A GREAT MOM, (PERHAPS NOT PERFECT, BUT WHO IS??) A GREAT WIFE AND THE PERFECT DAUGHTER IN LAW, I LOVE YOU.

9:29 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Crying when you're mad? Unthinkable. Hit something instead.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww,I luvs you Carolyn:)
I hope you get everything you need,mostly rest! Here..I'm sending you some sleep right now..:)
I do the same thing,cry when I'm mad,either that or swear like sailor,ugh.

1:29 PM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

I'm 56 and still thinking I should take better care of myself. Does that tell you anything? You have to make a firm committment and I don't seem to have that kind of willpower.

4:42 PM  
Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

P.S. WITH THREE KIDS, A HUSBAND, A HOUSE, A CAT AND TWO DOGS, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU EVEN MAKE IT THROUGH A WEEK WITHOUT BREAKING DOWN.

GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK!

4:44 PM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

This meme is contagious :D

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home