Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Living the High Life

I am now the proud new owner of an epi-pen. This is just in case I again eat something that causes the Quasimodo effect.

The pharmacist told me to read the directions on the box before a situation arrives where I need to use it.

Ya think?

I also purchased some Musinex. It works quite well, as it should for 23 bucks a box.

I wanted to purchase some Nyquil. I had purchased some the day before and my daughter misplaced it. But...it has pseudophedrine in it. By law, I am only allowed to buy one product a month with pseudophedrine in it.

This is to prevent SAHM's from making extra income by cooking crank on the side. Because everyone knows I keep my crank cookin' shed in the back yard between the swing set and the Little Tikes playhouse.
********************
My husband endeared himself to me by pushing my son around the house on his toy motorcycle last night.

The way to a man's heart might be through his stomach, but the way to my heart is straight through my kids.
********************
Nothing interesting is going on here. My brains seems to be lacking creativity probably due to lack of sleep.

Have a great Tuesday.

15 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

I know all about your crank shed ;)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

How else would I keep my girlish figure?

3:08 PM  
Blogger Joke said...

Pushing a kid around all night could be a warning sign...

I'm just sayin'

-J.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

I push them around all day.

It's only fair he get a turn at night. :)

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My oldest is allergic to bees, so we got a pin too.

I know what you mean about Moms' hearts & Dads. When the second son was in hospital this weekend, he had to do breathing exercises & Dad was real good at getting him to do it & making a game with it. That melted my heart.:)

About the crank shed, you'll have to let me in on that, dealing with this tween of mine. (Tween sounds so stupid!:))

6:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I never knew that aboout nyquil. hmmm....amazing what you can find out on a blog eh? hehe

7:35 PM  
Blogger Marste said...

Wait, I'm confused. Can't you just go down the local grocery and pay cash for another bottle of Nyquil? I thought it was an OTC . . . How on earth do they keep track of all this?

Seriously, please don't tell me my government is spending god knows how much money to do things like TRACK SALES OF NYQUIL!!!!! AAARRGGHH!!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger badgerdaddy said...

Just came over to drop off that word you ordered.
"Fuckwittery".
Sign here and here, and put two drops of blood... here.

Have a nice day!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Crazed - Everyone should have their own crank shed. :)

Chelle - It brings a new meaning to the nightime "sniffing" medicine, doesn't it?

Marste - Maybe it is just in CA. The put my driver's license # in the computer.

Badgerdaddy - Thank you so much for the word. I might even have an idea for where to use it.

7:21 AM  
Blogger verniciousknids said...

If you have to give your DL # does this mean you could use your daughter's learners' permit #?!

Not that I'm looking for ways for you to flaunt authority ;)

8:49 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

in my most ghetto fab. voice:

Nyquil is the bomb!!!
So is Benadryl...

Lol..don't ask me how I know..

8:51 AM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

I say that the best foreplay is seeing my husband spend quality time with my children.

And WHICH daughter misplaced the Nyquil?! With what you posted, I'm seeing that Nyquil and Sudafed, etc must have a pretty high street value. I'm just sayin'...

You and I must be neighbors in BoringVille. Lots going on, all boring. Come on over for some ever-cheer, known as guacamole and l80 proof vodka!


wtf is up with wv?! The letters are so difficult, this is 4th try!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Vickee-

That's the only kind of foreplay we have time for here!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Joke said...

I think the NyQuil thing is yet another reminder of why I don't live in CA. (That and the taxes that eat out your liver.)

-J.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what crank sells for but if they make it out of Nyquil it must be pretty costly. Damn.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home