Thursday, July 27, 2006

Friday's Fourteen

This idea was shamelessly stolen from Bearette.

It will be Friday in a few hours. :)

Fourteen Facts About My Misspent Youth:

1. I decided at a young age I didn't like babies.

2. This was because when my aunt visited with my cousin, she said, "Shhhhh, the baby is sleeping."

3. Due to the fact I avoided babies so completely, I knew nothing about them. So until I reached the ripe old age of eighteen, I thought that they could crawl as soon as they were born.

4. I was the tallest kid in my class from kindergarten on.

5. I was the first girl to grow breasts.

6. From the fourth grade on, I was boy crazy.

7. The boys never liked me, maybe because I was six inches or more taller than most of them.

8. I received my first kiss when I was about thirteen.

9. I thought it was gross.

10. In grade school, I found my Dad's nudie magazines. I snuck them to school to show the other kids.

11. When the teachers found out, they were so busy laughing, they didn't bother to call my parents. Phew!

12. My Dad never asked about his nudie magazines. I don't know why to this day.

13. When the other kids and I did something we weren't supposed to, I was the only one who ever got caught.

14. Once again, I think it was because I was six or so inches taller than most of them. All the parents recognized me.

Now let's hear your stories.

10 Comments:

Blogger EdotR said...

I'm too busy laughing at the Nudie Magazine story to share anything just yet...

oh oh oh...::raising hand:: I know I know...I was always the shortest, from Kindergarden to College...I was always the kid people wanted to cheat off, but I never let them..

Yeah..I was a prick like that..

6:42 AM  
Blogger Bearette said...

so how tall are you?!? i thought you were 5'4" for some reason...or shorter. live and learn...

i remember the girl who brought her father's playboy to school in 5th grade. her name was hollie.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monica showed me a Playboy magazine in elementary school. I was horribly embarrassed and couldn't look her father in the eye ever again.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

Mary - But you were a prick with morals.

Bearette - I'm 5'9". This is good. Else with my current weight, I would be as wide as I would be high.

Liz - Mwahahahahaha. Nobody ever looked my father in the eye. It was like daring a rabid dog.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

I loved this and shamelessly stole it for my own blog.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ha,I was boy crazy too!!
You were brave to take the mags to school!!

Hmmm,lets see...my friend Sylvia and I used to sneak BOYS into her house when her mum was at work. We'd hide in the closet and make out;)

12:04 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

Carolyn, I am 5'9" also. I like being tall now, but then -- it sucked.

your dad never asked because he KNEW where they'd gone. Also, that the teachers laughed : )

7:34 PM  
Blogger Crazedmomof4 said...

I decided at a young age I wanted at least 14 kids, besides that, were about the same.

I was always the tallest in my class & the first to grow boobs, but mine stopped as fast as they started. I ws down by 13. Until kids, that is.:D

I was majorly into boys since 2nd grade.

I was sweet 16 for my 1st kiss which was the grosses kiss ever. This large opened mouth cming at me that tasted like, what I imagine, licking an ash tray.

Me & my brother, always peeked at my Dad's magazines. Never took them to school, though. It was hard for me to look any men in the face, since then. That is, guys my Dad's age. I did take my Dad's Madonna book to work when I was 18, so my boss could see it.

7:00 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

Your so funny!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Thanks bunny.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home