Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Not Much Worth Posting

You know you have been reading too much when your three-year old:

A. Tears your book from your hands

B. Throws it across the room

AND

C. Runs over to stomp on it for good measure.
********************
I went to the doc yesterday. The ear canal is swollen so he gave me a prescription for drops. That needs to be filled today.

Before the appointment I had to drive my oldest to singing lessons, in my minivan, which has no air-conditioning AND it's 107 degrees outside.

So I was sweaty and my deodorant hadn't worked. There was no time to shower before the appointment. I wanted to tell the doctor not to get TOO close.

Isn't that the way it always goes?

At least I didn't have my middle child with me. She likes to fart while we're waiting in the exam room. What a treat for the doctor to walk into.
********************
My oldest is turning 16 soon. Where does the time go?

Why is it called sweet sixteen though? Sure she's sweet...when she's getting her way.

Aren't we all?

6 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Bwahahahahaha. Your son is adorable! I love how he got his message across. Hee Hee

12:14 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Poor baby. He sure knows how to let you know what he wants. hee hee.
Are any 16 year olds sweet?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Crazedmomof4 said...

1.Quit reading him The Divinci Code!

2.Sorry about your ear. I hope it heals fast. Like now!

3.Kids grow up too fast! But I wonder why the call it sweet too. I never knew anyone who was sweet at 16.

4. I have a sad sad life... I don't think I ever got my own way.

6:04 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

I'm so sorry I am laughing..but it's good to know you have a book hater too!

6:30 PM  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Sounds like excellent communication skills to me.

Yesterday was truly bliss. Amazing. We are doing it again next Monday. And every Monday for as long as we can. But my babysitter goes back to college lst week of August (I am already crying thinking of losing her) and 2 moms/4 kids? I think not. *sigh*

10:14 PM  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

Primo used to say, "Will SOMEONE please stop reading and play with me!" Oh the guilt.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home