Friday, July 21, 2006

What's Your Hell Like

Stolen from Babelbabe

Drinks in my hell:
Grape Kool-Aid
Sour Milk
Glasses of water that the toddler already drank from with slobbery food crumbs in them
Peppermint Schnapps (Puke it once. You'll never feel the same about it again.)
Weak Coffee

Food in my hell:
Liver
Pretzels
Those spicy snack mixes we purchased at the India store that made smoke come out our ears
Moldy Wonder Bread
Fruit Roll-Ups

Occupations in my hell:
CNA
High School Teacher
Naomi Campbell's personal assistant
Gynecologist
Wet Nurse

Music mix in my hell:
Frank Zappa
Shakira
Michael Jackson
New Kids On The Block
Mettalica
Willie Nelson

President in my hell:
'Ol George W.
Martha Stewart (I told you the large flaming doily goes BEHIND the small flaming doily.)
Gordon Ramsay from Hell's Kitchen
Sadaam
Kathie Lee Gifford

Authors in my hell:
Danielle Steele (Babelbabe was right on with this one.)
Iris Johansen (Enough with the forensic sculptor storyline already.)

Husbands in my hell:
Alec Baldwin
My ex
Osama Bin Laden
Richard Simmons

Only activities allowed in my hell:
Pap Smears
Watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reruns
House-training dogs
Raising teenagers
Cleaning bathrooms
Dung beetle trainer
(Just wanted to see if Old Hoss is reading.)

12 Comments:

Blogger WORKINGGIRL55 said...

I like Ol George and grape Kool-Aid. The rest is pretty much me too.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuckie Doodle, this makes me squirm just to think about it.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Wet nurse...chuckle chuckle. The thought just grosses me out!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

What a cool idea!
I am SO stealing this. Hee.

I have the same issue with Southern Comfort. You just brought back a ton of memories,heheheheheh. I think I need a gravol;p

You know I've never had liver yet somehow I just *know* it's gross.

Aww no to Metalica?? They've grown on me a bit in recent years..

1:05 PM  
Blogger Bearette said...

i had a crush on richard simmons when i was 5 ;) i liked his eyelashes.

1:52 PM  
Blogger L said...

EEEWWww Liver yummy fruit roll ups, great music in hell LOL.

2:17 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You tried to slip that past Ol' Hoss dinja? Bad, bad, Caroline.

Now then, what you got against poor Ol' Willie Nelson? Man helping farmers and you puttin' him down? Rats.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Old Hoss,

It's that through the nose singing style. It sounds like fingers on the chalkboard to me.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Nobody - Okay Lime Kool-Aid

Kristin - For me it is the thought of doing it year after year after year. (like I'm doing now.)

Ms. L - There's a whole bunch of stuff I can't drink anymore, but Peppermint Schnapps is my most memorable occassion.

Bearette - Mwahahahahahah. Okay, I confess to Bob Denver being my crush as a kid.

Lori - At least we agree on liver. LOL

4:24 PM  
Blogger Crazedmomof4 said...

I'll have to get some of them liver yummy fruit roll ups! ;)Excuse me while I throw up!:D

I never tried liver either.

If you were a wet nurse you'd have the biggest, but longest ones in town. Jogging would be impossible. You'd keep kicking them.;)

Only agree with ya on Mettalica for the music. But you already knew I liked Shakira.:D

Good thing you don't want to be married to Richard, I don't think you are his type. He'd leave ya for Old Hoss. Ok... I'm leaving now before I get smacked! heeheehee:D

This was a good post I might steal it sometime.

4:56 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

Drinks in my Hell: Almond Breez and Fiji Water

Food in my hell: Food?? Like real food...?? or gluten-free food?

Music Mix in my Hell: Madonna...HUNG UP to be exact...daughter has major obsession with that particular son

Governor in my Hell: Anibal Acevedo Villa and runner up Rosello...both dont' make one...

Husbands in my hell: none...oh wait..then is it a lesser hell?

Only activities allowed in my hell: Aww heck..everything goes in my place..!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Crazed - I liked "Baby Got Book".

Mary - I love Almond Breeze now and hate cow's milk. How weird is that? Does this mean we can't go to hell together?

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home